Dienst Consulting is 10 years old this year and has established itself as one of the leading teams of Citrix and Microsoft Architects and Engineers in Perth.
At Dienst Consulting we strive to achieve higher levels of technical expertise and will always go that step further than the rest. We do this through ongoing education and training of staff, which ensures that our team are up to date with industry trends and new technologies.
Dienst Consulting is a dynamic, high performing organisation. An established Microsoft Gold Partner and Platinum Plus Citrix Partner who specialise in Cloud, Mobility, and Data.
Do you want to work for the only Platinum Plus Citrix Partner in WA?
Would you like to be able to continue to learn and grow on your career path?
Dienst Consulting is offering the opportunity of ongoing education, training and work from home opportunities for the right candidates.
At Dienst Consulting we are offering:
- Large 1000 plus Government, Corporate and Mining Sites to work on
- Work with a team of some of the best Engineers in Perth
- Ongoing education and training
- Excellent Rates and Work Conditions
- Azure Virtual Machines and workloads
- Microsoft 365
- Data platform
- SQL and BI
- PowerShell and broad scripting knowledge
- DevOps and Kubernetes (desirable) for Azure
- InTune, MOE, SCCM/SCOM and Windows 10 Deployment
- Cloud Administration and Deployments – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
Engineers and Architects with the following Citrix skills:
- Workspace and Microapps Services
- Virtual Apps and Desktops
- ADC’s and SDWAN
Skills desirable, but not necessary:
- Architects with TOGAF
- Extensive expertise and knowledge of ICT architectural methodologies
- Experience with Identity and Access Management and Azure Information Protection
- Data Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working with ITIL and/or PRINCE2 project management methodology
- Communicating technical issues to internal and external audiences at all levels
If you have what it takes please submit your application on this page. If you want to know more about the role please do not hesitate to contact our office on 1300 487 378 for a confidential conversation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org